As The Station Turns, Vacation.

 10/03

Well, my phone didn't ring. I guess I do have some time off. I went out for a walk and went by the Haunted Station. There seems to be a lack of activity there, and the counter is still covered with register closed slips because the Late Guy ignored what I said and never turned off the printer. I stopped by to see what was up with the Weekend Guy and he has the same lack of information that I have. 

10/04

Since I still don't trust the Boss I went and did my weekend stuff this morning I went for a walk this afternoon and it's a good thing I did. First Mrs. Late Guy waved me over to the Truck Stop to tell me there is a new, new schedule. The first new schedule gave me Monday and Tuesday off, Friday at the Haunted Station and the rest of the week at the Truck Stop. Then there was the new schedule, I still had Monday and Tuesday off, then Wednesday and Thursday at the Truck Stop and then the next three days at the Haunted Station.  Today there is a new new schedule. I have Monday and Friday off, then Sunday and Tuesday at the Haunted Station and then Saturday, Wednesday and Thursday at the Truck Stop. What a mess. They could hire one full time person to work at the Haunted Station and give me two days off, in a row. And the whole thing is because of the Part Time Woman. If they got rid of her and hired two more full time people they could solve a lot of problems.

I also had to make sure I still have the next two days off. Mrs. Late Guy said she didn't know anything about it, I guess the Boss failed to tell her. She said she would be there on Monday afternoon. Also it looks like the Crazy Lady is going to be working the afternoon shift on Mondays, she's going to hate that because that is the day the tourists are heading home, they mostly pay in small bills and clean out their cars throwing all the trash they've saved up for the past four days. And there are a lot of pissers. However considering how often things have been changing who knows what Wednesday will be like. 

Oh well, I'm still taking the next two days off, the Boss told me to not come back until Wednesday.

10/05

I'm avoiding the Truck Stop just in case but I still went out for a walk. I dropped by the Haunted Station and there hasn't been any activity there at all. The Boss says he's going to open by the end of the week but I'm starting to get the feeling that isn't going to happen. I also wanted to see if Mrs. Late Guy was working the morning shift at the Truck Stop or was she going to cover the afternoon. I didn't see her car so I figured I still have two more days off. Also, I didn't get any calls so I'm enjoying my afternoon.

10/06

According to the new schedule I'll be working at the Haunted Station on Tuesdays but the place is still closed. Today I planned on staying home but then I remembered that early voting starts today and I wanted to get that done as soon as possible (if you know me from the socials you can guess how I voted). Anyhow I drove by the Haunted Station and there is zero activity going on over there.  I'm suppose to work there on Sunday but perhaps I'll get an extra day off again this coming week. Anyhow on Wednesday I have to go back to work. I wonder what stories I've missed. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

As The Station Turns 8/16

As The Station Turns, An Overview

As The Station Turns 6/4-5